Data Transfer Challenges
Inefficient and antiquated methods of file transfer add up to hundreds of hours wasted which can result in costly delays.
Due to privacy and security concerns, usability issues, size limits, and reliability issues, many legal professionals waste hours trying to digitally send and receive files.
SFTP, email, and cloud-based solutions all come with significant drawbacks.
This leads to far too many file transfers still being done via mailed CD/DVDs, hard drives, and USB sticks.
Problems With Current Methods
- Email: Insecure, size limits, privacy concerns, unreliable for large files.
- Cloud Products: Privacy concerns, size limits, unreliable for large files, usability issues, often require an account for both parties.
- SFTP: Usability issues, size limits, unreliable for large files, difficult to set up, slow transfer speeds.
- Manual CD/DVD, Hard Drive, and USB: Expensive, time-consuming, slow transfer speeds, difficult to track transfer progress.
Binfer knows these challenges well and has built a solution to meet the specific challenges faced by legal professionals every day.
A Better Way To Transfer Data
Binfer’s modern approach to file transfer was built for legal, with legal professionals to overcome all the industry’s file-sharing obstacles.
Binfer transfers data directly between sending and receiving devices, never storing data on a third-party server.
This eliminates third-party risk and ensures data is only ever stored by the sender and receiver.
Additionally, the Binfer portable app delivery mechanism provides a revolutionary new way to send and receive large files – one like the industry has never seen before. Digitally send files of any size without the need for external collaborators to install any complex software.
Binfer’s intuitive user interface makes sending and receiving files from anyone virtually “dummy-proof” without requiring outside parties to first create an account.
- Establishes the fastest possible connection
- No slow uploads to cloud servers
- An average of 50-1000% faster than other file transfer solutions
- 100% data control, never stored on or passing files through a third-party server
- AES-256 bit on-the-fly encryption
- Password protected send and receive links
- Intuitive platform
- No size limits (no breaking up files)
- Real-time reporting & audit logs
- No training needed
- No software to be installed or accounts created by external partners
- Advanced auto-resume from the exact point of interruption
- MD5 hash checking ensures 100% data integrity
- Works over any internet connection